Tuesday 15 July 2008

Who is Kris Mouton

My name is Kris Mouton, I am 32 years old and I come from Belgium, land of the chocolate and the beers.
I have been in Thailand for over 6 years and I really enjoy it here. I consider it as my new home.
I have been working at Siam University for the last 5 years, at the International Program for Hotel and Tourism Management. I take care of the hospitality courses -such as Introduction to Hotel and Tourism Studies, Beverage and Bar Management, Restaurant and Banquet Management, Food- and some marketing courses -such as Principles of Marketing, Consumer Behavior int the Tourism Industry,...-

I am an outgoing person, who's interested in football, music, clubbing, traveling and people. I spend my days meeting friends, surfing the web (hattrick.org and facebook are my favourite sites) and reading books about marketing strategies.

I decided to study at Silpakorn because I want to increase my knowledge and to make myself more marketable in the future.

Kris Mouton

4 comments:

LeM('',)Neko said...

^^ Hi there!!
How r u doing?? enjoy ur work~

= u =,,

sleeping_pretty said...

Yeah Kris... welcome to reality. lol

S. Umawadee said...

Hi handsome !!!!


.. ieieieie ...

krisisbangkok said...

It's exam time!
oh nooooooooooooooo